How do you combine coolsculpting and velashape to get the best results?

Thank you for your question. I would not recommend combining the two. It may be best to wait until after the CoolSculpting treatment to see how you like the results. It takes 9-12 weeks to see the full outcome of the treatment. Regards,

Combining Cool Sculpt and Velashape

In my opinion I don't like to mix treatments. If you choose Cool Sculpt then wait and see how that treatment effects your treated area before adding in a different modality. Cryolypolysis is the number one non invasive fat reduction treatment in the world, so if you choose to try it, see how it goes before adding in more time and effort. Hope that helps!

Coolsculpting and Velashape

Coolsculpting is an amazing way to permanently reduce the fat in a given area.  Vela shape temporarily decreases the appearance of fat in certain areas.  With Coolsculpting you should not need additional treatments in those areas.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green