Why do my eyelids have so many creases & how can I fix them? (Photos)

what is the cause of my uneven & multiple eyelids ? how can I fix them asap non surgically?

Each crease represents an attachment between the skin an the levator tendon.

Double fold surgery precisely cleans up eyelids like this.  The key is a low hard crease created with a procedure called an anchor blepharoplasty.  This procedure will clean up the upper eyelid so you have a single low upper eyelid crease.  Unfortunately there is no non-surgical fix for this.

Multiple eyelid creases in Asian eyelid

You may benefit from removing small amount of skin from upper eyelids with crease formation along with volume enhancement. 

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyelids have so many creases & how can I fix them

Creases and wrinkles may be due to many factors such as your genes, sun exposure, smoking, lifestyle (eg sleep).

Charles Nduka, MD
London Plastic Surgeon

Multiple folds

This is simpl,y due to a little excess skin in your upper eyelids.It really is not all that bad.You could consider a slight uppe rlid bleph.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Multiple upper eyelid creases

Thank you for sharing your question. Often, upper blepharoplasty can turn several creases into a single crease. However, it appears that you do not have enough skin for this procedure. See an experienced eyelid surgeon for in office evaluation.  Good luck,

Eye lids with many creases.

Thank-you for your concern and for asking the question. Multiple ceases are  fairly common and likely a family trait. Unfortunately,traditional surgery by removing a small amount of skin from the upper eyelids with recreation of a single crease is your best option. Alternatively, 2-4 treatments with a CO2/ Erbium  laser will tighten the skin and may reduce the  appearance of the creases. Seek an Oculoplastic/ Facial plastic  Surgeon experienced in laser skin rejuvenation and upper eyelid blepharoplasty.

Edward H. Bedrossian, Jr., MD
Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon

Asian Eyelid Crease

Your situation is very challenging. There are no nonsurgical treatments that can correct "multiple" eyelid folds in an asian eyelid.  This is simply a result of your anatomy. I would suggest you seek out a board certified MD Oculoplastic Surgeon who specialized in Asian eyelid surgery.  Best of luck!

Damon B. Chandler, MD
Moorestown Oculoplastic Surgeon