Caucasian with epicanthal folds and hooded eyes looking for a solution. Any suggestions? (photos)

I'm a 22 year old female who has had epicanthal folds since birth, along with hooded eyes and an extremely fatty eyebrow area. I'd love to be "normal" and have this removed, as it makes me VERY self conscious. However I'm not sure what the best way would be to go about it, or even if it's worth it. I just want my eyes to be a lot more open and not as fatty on my upper lid/eyebrow area. What would be the best way to achieve this? Thanks in advance!

Epicanthoplasty in Caucasian

I think your eyebrow are fine. In regards to epicanthal fold, yes it can be improved as long as you are okay with a subtle scar. See following link.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon