How can I fix my right eyelid that is folding/creasing differently, like a "triple fold". This doesn't look like Ptosis. (photo)

About 4 months ago my right eyelid starting folding or creasing differently than my left. At first I thought it was ptosis, but the eyelid level on both eyes is almost symmetric relative to the pupil. I can "reset" the eyelid to the way it always was before, by blinking hard. But then as soon as I blink normally, or look down, it reverts. It seems like instead of the skin folding inward, it's binding and causing the fold to happen inside the socket, creating a hollow appearance there. Thanks!

This is early anterior levator dehiscence.

You have a symmetric bilateral upper eyelid ptosis with a compensatory eyebrow lift.  You also have bilateral upper eyelid lash ptosis.  The heavy eyelid and slack upper eyelid lashes shade the eye and make it look dull and lifeless.  Ptosis surgery is needed to correct the weakness in the upper eyelid levator tendon.  At the same time, an anchor blepharoplasty will firm the eyelid platform skin and support the eyelashes restoring their perkiness.  This will restore the jewel like quality of the eyed.  The surgery is also associated with a relaxation of the eyebrows.  

See oculoplastic specialist

See an oculoplastic specialist for in person evaluation. You may benefit from conservative skin only upper blepharoplasty and/or filler injection or possibly even conservative ptosis surgery. 

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon