My scleral show and eyelid asymmetry seem to be getting worse. Would you recommend surgery? (photos)

I'm 19 years old. I've always had asymmetrical eylids, but it seems to be getting worse. Also, I was recently told that I have bad scleral show. Should I get this fixed?

You need an evaluation to figure out why you have scleral show

and then and only then can the proper procedure be recommended for you.  A lateral canthoplasty/pexy alone will not do it for you and could make thing worse.

My scleral show and eyelid asymmetry seem to be getting worse.

See an experienced oculoplastic surgeon for improving your lower eyelids and lateral canthus position. The procedure to achieve more almond shape eyes and reduce sclera show is customized to the individual anatomy. Lateral canthoplasty alone is unlikely to do it. See following link.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Do not rush out and have the inferior scleral show fixed.

The surgery that is likely proposed for the lateral scleral show does not work.  Lateral canthoplasty does not raise the lower eyelid margin.  Shortening the eyelid will actually pull the lower eyelid down more.  There are fixes but it is a normal variation to have some degree of inferior scleral show.  It is less acceptable to have the upper eyelid ptosis with compensatory eyebrow elevation.  The need to have the lower eyelids adressed is driven by dry eye symptoms.  If you do not have them, I do not agree that you have "bad scleral show."  I recommend getting other surgical opinions.