Mentor 225cc moderate plus vs. 150cc high profile (Photo)

Dear doctors, I'm about to have a revision of my 225cc moderate plus. My complaint is that I feel too big and wish to be smaller. My surgeon refused to re-do. I found another surgeon who suggested 150cc high profile. The size chart showed that while these implants smaller in size and narrower they will actually give me more projection. I'm after a most modest and natural look. Please kindly advice me if these implants would give me what I'm after. Thank you a million times

Concerns regarding downsizing of breast implants…

I'm sorry to hear about your concerns regarding breast size. Although I understand your desire to receive online advice, you will be much better off spending additional time with your plastic surgeon communicating your goals.  In my practice, I would ask that you do so utilizing "visual aids" such as goal photographs.
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary (downsizing) breast augmentation surgery is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work. 2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “more modest and natural look” or "down a cup size” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.  3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your chosen plastic surgeon to work with you in determining the best plan to achieve your goals. I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to revisionary, specifically downsizing, breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps.  You may find a separate page, on the same website, called "natural result" helpful to you as you communicate your goals. Best wishes.