Why are my nipples uneven and my left breast is bigger than my right - a larger implant was inserted to even them out. (photos)

I'm 5 weeks post op and my left breast is incredibly larger and has a raised nipple that is shifted and pointed outward. There is 210 on left and supposedly 230 on the right.My nipples were even before surgery.My doctor was so rude to me with my concern. She told me, "let's just take them out." She immediately went to that dramatic and sarcastic route of remedy. Her final excuse was my skin hasn't stretched on the right to let the implant enlarge to allow the nipple to rise.Is this true?

Why are my nipples uneven and my left breast is bigger than my right - a larger implant was inserted to even them out.

Thank you for your question.   I agree that you have significant asymmetry at this time.   I would recommend trying to be patient and allow the healing to take place.   It can take anywhere from 3-6 months after surgery for swelling and shape changes to resolve.   

I also recommend discussing your concerns with your surgeon again and be honest about her comments.  She may have a different approach on a different day.   

Implant issue

Yes, I see what you are upset with. But, I would still give it more time for the other to settle.  It would be nice to see your preops.  You might eventually need an implant adjustment.