2.5 months after rhinoplasty my nose tip looks more bulbous and droopy than before. Can that still change? (photos)

I had quite a big nose reduction and I'm happy with the profile change but my tip looks simply terrible!!! It's basically more bulbous than it was before. Also, it's a bit droppy and looks just wrong (as you can see in the pics, I don't even know how to describe it). On top of that my skin looks "wavy" on one side. I haven't seen it before on anyone. My surgeon said he didn't remove any tissue. Can my nose still improve significantly or is it basically what I'm gonna have? How to improve it?

2 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

2.5 Months after a rhinoplasty

It’s far too early in your healing process to determine the final results of your rhinoplasty. At 2.5 months you will still have a considerable amount of swelling in your nose, particularly in the nasal tip area which is the part of your nose that will hold onto swelling for the longest amount of time after surgery.    Some doctors advocate injecting fillers into the “wavy” area you have in order to improve the appearance of your nose while you are healing. Overall, be patient, your nose can still improve significantly from here.

Gary Motykie, MD