Horizontal crease when I smile, will a revision rhinoplasty help with it? (photos)

I want a revision rhinoplasty because my bridge is way too low after rhinoplasty. Can a revision help with this line as well? My lip moves just like before surgery but thevskin pushes against my nose and wrinkles up. (I live in the US but my surgery was in eastern Europe, my doctor so far did not write me back what was done- different world different rules)

Revision rhinoplasty candidate

A full set of photographs are required in addition to an in-person examination for a very difficult  revision rhinoplasty surgery. Revision rhinoplasty is one of the most difficult procedures to  perform correctly in the entire  field of cosmetic surgery, so choose your  surgeon very wisely based on extensive experience with the procedure. The bridge can be built up  with cartilage grafts, and the horizontal crease in the upper lip can probably be improved. It's also important to release the depressor septi ligament which pulls the tip down when smiling. For more information  and many examples, please see the link and the video below

Horizontal Crease of Upper Lip after Rhinoplasty

A profile view would be helpful to determine the cause of this crease. Perhaps you have a hanging columella which is contributing to this. If your bridge is low this can be augmented with a revision procedure.