What do I need to achieve the look I want? (photos)

I can't tell what's wrong with my face. I want rhinoplasty to achieve a more feminine nose, lip injections, and potentially a fat graft to my under eyes and cheeks. I personally find Lana Del Rey to easily be the most beautiful looking woman, and I want to look like her too (youthful while at the same time gorgeous, i feel like she has a very "timeless" beauty), although I can't tell what needs to be done to achieve that. any input would be appreciated.

Don't touch your nose!

Im a nose surgeon...and i say "don't touch your nose!"  You have a great nose.  The benefit is so much smaller than the risks you will take on.  You have a beautiful profile and a beautiful tip.  There is not much improvement you will obtain. 

Lana Del Ray has a scoop nose (where excess cartilage was removed so there is somewhat of a ski-slope appearance to her nose).  If this is your true true desire, it can be accomplished but should STILL be done in a very subtle artistic way so it still matches your face.

You have high cheek bones and strong jawline - which are beautiful so a small button nose won't match your face. 

If anything were to be attempted, it should only be done with a scarless closed rhinoplasty approach - no external cuts or incisions (the preferred approach for celebrities, models, actors) so no risk of scarring.  No tell-tale signs of surgery. 

Consult via email a board certified Rhinoplasty surgeon who does only noses 100% of his surgical practice. 

Do NOT do fat grafting! Your face is beautiful. Lana Del Ray's aura is appealing to you, but you do not have her face.  She has a chubbier rounder face.  You have sharp features which are beautiful.  Fat grafting will ruin the character of your face.  Your undereyes are perfect, do not touch them.  Trust me on this.

Honestly, yes you can use some lip filler to enhance your lips (especially your top lip).  But nothing else.  

Definitely don't do fat grafting! Terrible advice if anyone gave you that.  And be very very very careful with your nose.  You have a beautiful nose. It should not be changed MUCH (if at all).  Only a scarless closed approach to subtly improve the profile to match your desire. 

All the best!

Rhinoplasty and chin implant combination

From the limited photographs, it appears that there is an overly projecting nose, and an under projecting chin. It's impossible to look like a celebrity, since many of those photographs have been  Digitally  altered and airbrushed. A closed rhinoplasty approach can accomplish feminizing the nasal tip, decreasing the overall projection of the nose and refining the bridgeline. Placement of a small chin implant can help a facial balance and proportions, especially with respect to the overly projecting nose. For more information and many before-and-after results, please see the link and the video below

Nasal tip deprojection

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. Cartilage grafts may also be used to help improve tip refinement. You may also benefit from a nasal tip deprojection to make the overall size of your nose smaller.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Rhinoplasty

I agree a rhinoplasty would be a nice procedure for you.  A slight decrease in projection of the tip, as well as narrowing the tip and reducing the dorsum would be the goal.  Fat grafting to the cheek bones, lower eyelids, and lips would also be a nice procedure for you.  

Lana Del Rey Look

To help soften your face, I agree a rhinoplasty to deproject and refine your tip would be helpful.  Lana Del Rey has lips that are a bit fuller, you could augment your lips, especially the upper one, with filler or an implant.  Her cheeks are also fuller, you again could augment with filler or an implant.  

I agree with comment below, you should decide which feature you would like to change the most and then proceed in a stepwise fashion.  

Dr Rodman

Regina Rodman, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Step by step

Looking at your pics, we totally agree you benefit from a Rhynoplasty. Maybe adding volume to your lips and cheeks.

My advice, go step by step. Dont go all just at once, and you should be evaluating your changes.

regards

Dr.Hernandez Pizzoglio