Uneven jawline: one side is bigger.

From the picture you can see that one side of mandible is bigger and other is smaller which gives me lower face asymmetry. It seems as a part of the bone is missing. I wonder if and how it can be fixed. Is it possible to add implant ? What would be the best treatment? Thank you much for your time and good will to help.

Bone vs soft tissue asymmetry

Without clinical evaluation or a set of photos it would be difficult to give you  good advice. Very frequently bone asymmetry is compensated with soft tissue so that "deformity" may not be visible in real time. Series of full photos or better, clinical evaluation with a board certified plastic surgeon would help. Good luck.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Jawline Asymmetry

The best approach for an uneven jawline, provided one likes the longer side, is a custom made implant to lower the higher (shorter) side. That is made from a 3D CT scan and is usually placed through an intraoral approach.

Uneven jawline: one side is bigger.

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures over the past 30 years using dermal fillers, facial implants (cheek implants, chin implants), liposuction and/or facelifts.  Non smiling photos of your face from the front and side would help in the evaluation.  While a dermal filler can be used to precisely add volume to the smaller section of the mandible, symmetry by itself isn't the goal when looking to make the face more masculine (angular) or feminine (heart-shaped).

Hope this helps.