1 week post BA, having severe stomach cramps, diarrhea, and sweats, is it connected to BA or bad food?

I'm 1 week post breast augmentation, everything seems fine so far, finished my antibiotics on the Monday, Wednesday went for a meal, during the night and ever since I've had severe stomach cramps diarrhea and hot & cold sweats, is it connected to ba or bad food? My doc seems to think it's the food as I have no swelling or redness in breasts

Thank you for your question. Your description suggest food related. It is unlikely from your breast surgery. Please talk to your PS

Most likely this is not related to your surgery.  To be on the safe side, contact your plastic surgeon.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Illness a week after surgery

If you have spoken with your surgeon and your recovery seems to be going as expected, then it is most likely not related to the surgery.  I would recommend a visit to your primary care doctor for an examination and evaluation of your symptoms.

Camille Cash, MD