Financing rhinoplasty with care credit?

Im interested in getting a rhinoplasty and chin implant. I have about $8-$10,000 I could put down on the surgery.I and am considering financing the rest. These procedures cost quite a bit more here in LA than they do in other other cities. Im somone who is rebuilding credit. I have a 630 fico right now. Im wondering though if I would even qualify to finance these procedures with a 630 fico. Does anyone know this?

Financing for a rhinoplasty and a chin implant procedure

First, and foremost is to find a surgeon that  can give you a very natural appearing nose and chin.  Shop quality first, then the price.  Most plastic surgery offices have multiple financing options available.  Sometimes a personal  banker at a local bank can have significantly lower interest rates. For more information, many before and after examples of rhinoplasty and chin implants, and our current price list, please see the link and the video below

Financing rhinoplasty and chin implant.

Care Credit is very popular but there are also alternatives that we work with such as MD Credit.  First find a plastic surgeon whom you have confidence in and be sure that you're in good hands for your procedure.  Even in B.H. I think you won't need much financing beyond the $10k figure that you've quoted.   Good luck and all the best.... Jon A Perlman MD FACS  Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery  Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016  Beverly Hills, Ca 

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Financing Rhinoplasty with Care Credit

You can go online and apply for care credit yourself. If you have any problems my staff always helps our patients in dealing with these issues.

Go online with carecredit and apply.  You could also talk to your banker about a loan.  There are many options available.  Check with your surgeon's office for advice.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Financing rhinoplasty with care credit?

Many surgeons might not know the answer because care credit pays the doctor the whole amount and then they make sure you pay them back.  The best way to find out is to get an estimate of the cost from the doctor you'd like and then call care credit directly.
Best of luckDr Rodman

Regina Rodman, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon