Is my chin implant big for my face? I'm aware of the swelling, but I need reassurance from doctors doing this procedure (Photos)

Hello Dr's, It been 3 days since I had my neck lipo and chin implant, I would like to know if the chin implant I selected is big for my face ?. I know it takes few months for the swelling to go down but I'm getting little anxious of the result. However if I wear compression garment, my face dimension seems okay but without the compression garment, the implant look big. Please reassure me and confirm whether the implant is correct size and is my face still having the feminine feature?. Thanks.

Concerns after surgery

Dear Prem_manasa,

Thank you for your question.  As you noted, it is exceptionally early to make such evaluation as it is much too early to make any determinations regarding the size of the implant and your end cosmetic outcome.  This being said, you looked very good for only being three days from your surgery and I do not feel you have any obvious reason to be concerned.  Please convey your concerns to your primary surgeon as I am certain they would want to make certain to reassure you of your outcome.

Be healthy and be well,

James M. Ridgway, MD, FACS

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon