Half Asian male, weak brow bone & nose bridge, Asian droopy eyes. I'd like more deep set lively eyes. Suggestions?

Hi, I am a young half Asian male. I've had insecurities about my eyes and non masculine brow area. I feel as though a brow bone/nose bridge implant would give my eyes a deeper set look and pull up on that excess skin on my inner eye. Or maybe an implant bleph combo, or just a bleph? I really want to know what you think is the best route to go to get closer to that look of the picture given. Thankyou so much!

Close rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Rhinoplasty And eyelid surgery candidate

It is impossible to give Caucasian eyes to an Asian person. A full set of facial photographs are required to make a determination about rhinoplasty, since the nose is a three-dimensional structure. it's also impossible to  make the eyes more deep set.