My nose is so high and you can see my nostrils. Will this come down? I'm 15 days post op (Photo)

Only one doctor replied to me before,can someone please give me some reassurance.. If there is any?? My surgeon said the tip will come down and you won't be able to see my nostrils anymore.. Is this always the case? I am worried sick and full of regret. He said all the swelling pushed my nose up.. I'm so scared it'll stay like this forever.. I'm so depressed.

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

It's too early to make value judgments with only 2 weeks after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Too early to judge

Yes there is hope and you have plenty of swelling still so be patient - often swelling hand push down the lip and columella and make it look like your nose is lifted too much

Thank you for your question. You are in the very early stages of healing at the two week post op mark considering that it takes 52 weeks (or a year) to heal fully. The good news is that you do not seem to be experiencing anything in recovery that is abnormal. You should not judge your results at this point because you are experiencing swelling and possibly bruising. Please follow your surgeon's post op care instructions, follow-up with your surgeon, and wait until the nine month mark to begin evaluating your results. Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Recovery

The amount of tip refinement and definition will increase as the swelling resolves. The tip rotation (how upturned it is) will also improve - as the swelling decreases the tip will drop a bit. By about 3-6 months post-op enough swelling will have resolved for you to have a good idea of whether you will be happy or not.

Donald B. Yoo, MD