Asian female w/ mild maxillary hypoplasia wanting better side profile. Is lefort necessary? Cheek fill/rhino enough? (Photo)

I am an Asian female who wants to achieve a better profile from the side + more facial projection/definition. I've attached pictures of my goals as well as what my profile looks like now. In order to achieve the goals, what are the minimum procedures I need? A lefort + cheek implants + rhinoplasty? Would cheek fillers + rhino suffice? And what order would be best for the procedures?

Asian Female With Maxillary Retrusion & Desire For More Aesthetic Face - What Do You Recommend?

Obviously, an in person physical exam with a Board Certified plastic surgeon experienced in Asian facial surgery will yield the most helpful suggestions.
That being said, if you were my patient, I would augment your maxilla with a peripiriform implant, augment your infra orbital and malar area with Voluma (a long lasting filler), and do a rhinoplasty to include, at a minimum, cartilage graft from ear to columella.  These can all be done in one surgical setting.
Fortunately for you, Los Angeles has many excellent plastic surgeons experienced in exactly the surgeries you are contemplating.  

Treatment of Maxillary retrusion

You have some typical maxillary retrusion common to many Asians.  If your bite is normal then you can correct the look without major surgery such as a Le Fort maxillary advancement.  A simple implant similar to a Brink's Peripiriform implant can achieve the look you desire.  This implant is made by Implantech.  It just requires a very small incision in the upper buccal sulcus and a U-shaped implant is placed just below the base of the nose. 

Benjamin Chu, MD, FACS
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty , some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD