I would like to have a rhinoplasty. How much would it cost to make my nose appear higher? (Photo)

I'm Asian. I want to do it higher than a little bit.

Asian Rhinoplasty

Your cosmetic concerns are something that can be addressed and improved with Asian rhinoplasty. While there are a variety of approaches and techniques employed by various surgeons, it is up to you to do your due diligence to find a rhinoplasty specialist experienced with Asian rhinoplasty in order to achieve the best results possible. Using autologous grafts (tissue and cartilage from your own body) will provide the safest and most permanent results. Achieving an attractive result, however, will demand a surgeon with great expertise in Asian rhinoplasty. 
Costs will vary widely depending on the location, experience and skill of the surgeon.

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Cost of a rhinoplasty

The cost of a rhinoplasty is directly dependent upon how much time it takes to perform the procedure in the operating room, time monitored under anesthesia by an anesthesiologist, and the surgeon's professional fee for performing the rhinoplasty in addition to all the postoperative appointments.  Depending upon which type of material is used to build up the bridge will also determine the price of the procedure. For many examples, more information and our current rhinoplasty price list, please see the video and the link below

Asian rhinoplasty raising dorsum

The  cost for dorsal augmentation will range depending on whether you  prefer an autogenous reconstruction using rib or ear cartilage performed  under general anesthesia or using an allograft such as a silicone implant. The decision is one  which you would select after an indepth discussion with your plastic surgeon who will discuss the benefits and risks of each, The cost will range  from $4500 to $7500 depending also on what city you have the surgery and the training and experience of the surgeon.

Michael Eisemann M.D.
Triple Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Houston, Texas

Asian rhinoplasty

There are a multitude of approaches and techniques used by various surgeons, but you must find a rhinoplasty specialist experienced with Asian rhinoplasty in order to achieve the best results possible. Using autologous grafts (tissue and cartilage from your own body is the gold standard 

Asian Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. Cost varies based upon local market, surgeon and type of procedure. I suggest that you consult with a few single or double board certified facial plastic surgeon in your region to have an understanding of the required procedure and the estimated cost. Keep in mind that most reputable centers for facial cosmetic surgery consider your surgery a wise investment in yourself, both for your future health and well-being.Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon