Are there any physicians in St. Louis, MO that are performing Sculpture?

Sculpsure is available everywhere!

Please check the website SculpSure.com for physicians that offer SculpSure treatments.  There are several locations in St. Louis that offer this procedure.

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Sculpsure, Coolsculpting, Vanquish

Sculpsure is a noninvasive laser treatment that removes up to 25% of stubborn fat in the treated area in 25 minutes.It is FDA approved for the abdomen and flanks.
The body contouring effects are seen in as quick as six weeks with final results at 12 weeks.
The laser targets and destroys the fat cells only which are then naturally removed from the body. Since the laser does not affect the skin or muscle it can be used on all skin colors and there has been no reported incidents of burns when treated by a properly trained physician.
It has four applicators that can be customized to treat the areas of stubborn fat.
If a second treatment is needed we wait at least six weeks and usually closer to 12.

There is no downtime and you can resume your normal activities right after the treatment. There may be some soreness in the area for a few days for which you can take ibuprofen or tylenol. A cold compress can also be used.

Sculpsure is not used for skin tightening however some of her patients have seen this. If more skin tightening is needed we have combined this with thermi or Ulthera for a complete treatment. Sculpsure is recommended for stubborn areas of fat that are not being lost by diet and exercise. It is not a weight loss treatment

Since I have both a coolsculpting and sculpsure I am working on protocols of utilizing both of these depending upon what areas need to be treated and the response to the treatment.
I have used sculpsure on other areas other than the abdomen with very good results.

I also use a Vectra 3D imaging system to try and show people what their treatment areas could look like.

Since Sculpsure outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Sculpsure or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

Sculpsure

Thank you for your question. Sculpsure.com will help you find a physician near you. Enjoy your treatment.

Several in St. Louis

The cynosure website below links three places in and around St. Louis where you can benefit from the Sculpsure treatments.  You can search by zip code.
Enjoy the results.