Is there any way one can reduce one sided gynecomastia without surgery or taking any pills?

Hi,I am 25 years old and really depressed because of one sided Gynecomastia. I tried everything from healthy diet to a intense workout but it didn't change.I am in good shape accept my right side chest is very big and have a fluffy nipple .I lost my self confident and I cannot afford for surgery as i am not so financial sound and also pills i tried but nothing changed. Please provide me some idea or any suggustion so that i can reduce some size of my Gynecomastia and get back my confident.

Is there any way one can reduce one sided gynecomastia without surgery or taking any pills

in some cases prescription medications can help, but the excess breast tissue that has developed in you will likely not get better without surgery. I am sorry. 

I am sorry to hear about the physical and psychosocial problems you have experienced.

In my opinion, the only reliable (and most effective) management of gynecomastia involves surgical excision. When the time is right, seek consultation (with your parents) with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients achieve the types of outcomes you will be pleased with. I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Treatment Option for Unilateral Gyencomastia

One sided gyencomastia are not rare, many men suffer from such condition. It can be due to various reasons including use of steroids/drugs/alcohol, genetics, hormones etc and the true gynecomastia doesn't go away through any non-surgical option. The only safe and permanent way to get rid of this condition permanently is the gynecomastia surgery. The cost may be an important factor but safety is more important than anything. Use of non-surgical options (such as pills-which are useless) may even exaggerate your condition and affect your health by disturbing the hormones. I suggest that you schedule an online consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon and get best advice by sharing your chest photos with your surgeon. All the best.

R. K. Mishra, M.Ch, DNB
India Plastic Surgeon

Correcting Gynecomastia

Several common factors can cause gynecomastia including excessive levels of #estrogen, natural #hormone changes, use of recreational drugs or alcohol, medications and their associated side effects, and, various health conditions. Also, there are different types of #gynecomastia.

The most common and reliable method to correct gynecomastia, is surgery.There are three types of surgical #treatment #options available that treat gynecomastia. Your board-certified plastic surgeon will recommend the type best suited for you. The most important decision to be made before performing any surgical procedure is determining whether you are an ideal #candidate.