I'd Like to See Post Op Photos of BBL Done on Plus Size Women

Hello, my name is Nicole and I will be having a BBL done. I have searched RealSelf site looking for post op photos of BBL's done on plus size women and have come across only a few. Are there any Dr.'s here who specialize in the procedure for plus size, I would love to see photos. Thank you

I want to see photos of BBL on plus size women.

Buttock augmentation has become the most popular procedure in my office. There are many women who are plus size and want the BBL. As long as you are healthy and have been examined by a Board Certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience performing the BBL you should be able to have the procedure done. At the time of consultation you can examine photos. Good luck!

Brazilian Butt Lift

A plastic surgeon can not specialize in only one procedure. The results of Brazilian Butt Lift depend on your body shape, fat distribution and your expectations. Many plastic surgeons perform Brazilian Butt Lift. hva a consultation and discuss your needs and desires and what to expect

I perform about 500 BBLs each year, and a significant portion of the patients would be considered plus size.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA