Would I See Results with 700cc-800cc with the Bbl? (photo)

I was quoted and then told that the recommended amount for my body type is 700cc-800cc. Is this true? Can I not get more?

Would I See Results with 700cc-800cc with the Bbl?

In almost all but the thinnest patients I can transfer at least 1200 cc per buttock and usually 1500 cc per buttock.  You will find that the results are very much surgeon dependent.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Yes, but will it be enough of a result to justify the procedure?  At 800 cc of fat, presumably divided in two that will be 400 cc per side.  Then assume that it does not all "last" and you're left with perhaps 300 cc added to each side.  That's about ten ounces.  Put about ten ounces of water in a baggie and see if that amount added to each side will satisfy you.  If not, you may need more...but you may not HAVE more to be used as donor material.  Regardless of what you might otherwise want the case to be.  The most important thing is to be on the same page with your surgeon.

Good luck,

Dr. E

CC of Fat

You are limited by the amount of fat that you have. It is hard to predict the outcome based off of photos. I recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon for an examination and to discuss your options.

Leo Lapuerta, MD

Thank you for your question, you seem like an excellent candidate for the procedure, even small framed patients sometimes have pockets of fat for us to sculpt their bodies into a hour glass figure, 700 to 800 cc' s will give you beautiful yet conservative results, how ever if you are looking for a bigger change you can contact a Board certified plastic surgeon for a in person consultation, we regularly transfer 1200 to 1300 ccs. However this will vary by the patients body type and how much the skin will stretch to allow a bigger amount of fat.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon