I had Cellulaze 5 weeks ago and had Endermologie. Feel a little sore. Is it too early?

I had 2 endermologie treatments, feel a lilltle sore and looks more lumpy .. Is it too early, have I intereferred or is this just normal???

Way too early

you will continue  to improve for 6 months after a Cellulaze treatment. it should help but it will not be perfect. be more patient.good luckdavid berman md

Sterling Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite -- Vaser Smooth, ThermiRF, Cellfina, Fat Transfer, Subcision

I find that cellfina is the best treatment for cellulite, and ultrasound only helps swelling it doesn't help skin tightening. I suggest you get venus legacy with z wave or cellutone to speed up the healing process.  Best, Dr. Emer.