Where's the best place to get cellulaze treatment?

I'm from kuwait I have cellulite I tired velashap and cavitation and no result now I want to do cellulaze I want to know where I can do it in which county ? And clinics

Cellulaze treatment

Thanks for your question. The Cynosure website is a great tool and our office has done extensive work with Cynosure. We are the first office in the USA that has performed clinical trials and was able to get Cellulaze FDA approved. You may visit our website for more information.

Cellulaze Referral. Englewood Cliffs NJ

The maker of the cellulaze system, Cynosure, has a website. Go to the website and find doctors in your area. You then need to check with some referral sources or do research on the internet. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon