Can you get 2 genioplasties?

I'm getting a genioplasty shortly to add as much horizontal projection as possible. But is it possible to get another genioplasty at a later date so i can add vertical length to my chin? how long would i have to wait between genioplasties? Thank you

One stage procedure!

This must be done as one single procedure! if your surgeon is not expert in this do seek better opinions; I do regularly such technique (anterior advancement with vertical height increase by means of bone grafting) and NEVER had to do 2 separate surgeries.

Read on my experiences.

Spain Plastic Surgeon

Two genioplasties

It is not advisable or possible to have two genioplasties. If you have problems with projection and height it is best to try to improve those problems at the same procedure.  Best wishes.