Why do the areas I had lipo performed on all have crinkly skin now almost 10 years on?

Almost 10 years ago I had Liposuction to under my chin (with plays tightening), lipo on my belly and inner thighs. All of these areas have wrinkly skin now unlike the rest of my body. I'm wary of having anymore liposuction for this reason.

Thank you for your question all depend whıch type of method your surgeon used back then 10 years ago and how every it is very common for most people to have crinky skin after Liposuction. 

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Skin loses elasticity overtime and contour issues may become manifest years after liposuction.

Liposuction removes volume of the given area in the skin is expected to recoil to adapt to the new volume. When this elasticity is lost minor contour issues may be seen developing years after liposuction.