I'm considering doing cell saver for my BBL and lipo. Are there any side effects or any reasons why someone should NOT do this?

Cell Saver

With proper liposuction, you should not need cell saver. Blood loss with liposuction is not severe. If your surgeon is suggesting a cell saver, I would get another opinion. Best wishes. 

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. in most of these type of procedures you dont need that, you of course can lose blood with liposuction but is not that much...

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD