If you were my surgeon what would you do? Please help! Any comments will greatly help me. (photos)

Hi I am 5'7" 140lbs ,30 yrs old, broad chest. I had my first BA 2 years ago and was concerned about going too big. My biggest concerns stretch marks when I get pregnant and breast feed. I picked a highlhy known surgeon. I woke up with 450 cc style 20 submuscular inframmary and came out too small. So 8 weeks ago I had another BA and he used 700 SRX. :((((( I look like I have too much breast up on top and not enough on the bottom. I am soooo devastated. I followed everyones suggestion to go big.

Breast Augmentation Post-Op

Thank you for your photos, it is a pleasure to answer your question. At this stage, you are still early in the healing process from your second Breast Augmentation. It can take anywhere from 4-6 months for your breasts to fully heal and drop/settle into their final position. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. I recommend patience and follow up closely with your surgeon. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Cali Plastic Surgeon

Give it more time

Thank you for your questions and photos. At 8 weeks after surgery, you're still not totally settled yet. It can take months for the tissue and muscle to adapt to the larger implants which are now in place. In my opinion, I would wait at least 6 month to see what your final result is as some of the fullness may drop down as the muscle and soft tissue relaxes more. If after more time you are still unhappy with your appearance, then I would make an appointment to discuss this with you surgeon. Best of luck to you!

~Dr. Sieber