Cryolipolysis and von Willebrands?

I am looking at Cryolipolysis but have read that some bruising may occur. I am wondering if this is a safe procedure for someone with von Willebrands?

Cryolipolysis and von Willebrands?

Thank you for your question. I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation. This way, you can explain your concerns, learn more about the procedure, and determine whether or not it is a good and safe option for you. During your consult, you will also be able to explore other procedures as well. Regards, 

Coolsculpting and von Willebrands disease

I don't do Coolsculpting on patients with coagulopathies. I think there is the possibility of severe bruising and/or clotting. I would prefer using Vanquish or Sculpsure on these types of patients.

Steven F. Weiner, MD