Lipo freeze vs CoolSculpting?

I had coolsculpting and lipo freeze over the past 4 months. 10 applications just across my stomach, plus more on my waist, back and arms. I'm 5'3 150 lbs and solid. I have been working out hard for the past 6 weeks and watching my diet but hardly see any results on my stomach. my fat feels less when i grab it but also looser/more jiggly. the treating doc just tells me to give it time and that people love their results but I'm not seeing it. is it possible I'm not going to get results?

Lipo freeze vs CoolSculpting?

Thank you for your question. It is difficult to tell without seeing you. Patients usually see full results 3 months after their treatment. If you are concerned, I would recommend speaking to your provider. Regards, 

Coolsculpting and Results

We have had amazing results from Coolsculpting and after 4 months you should definitely see the results.  Could you re-post the question with photos to evaluate? Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green