Who provides the best large volume liposuction? Want large volume lipo, bbl, thigh lift and arm lift, is that possible? (Photos)
Doctor Answers 7
Look at Results--VASER HI DEF, ThermiRF, ultrasound, fat removal for the WIN!
I recommend getting a formal consultation with a body contouring expert to go over your options. Rather than volume, look at results. VASER HI DEF in combination with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting will give contouring, definition and fat removal to the body and the results can be seen immediately, if you're a candidate. As much weight loss as possible will be safer and give you a better outcome. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer
Large volume liposuction - who does it best?
Thank you for asking about your large volume liposuction.
- Here's the problem - liposuction will not lead to weight loss.
- It removes fat from some areas - but new fat shows up in new areas if you keep eating the same amount.
- Your photos suggest that weight loss is what you need.
- This can be done with diet and exercise or with bariatric surgery.
- I suggest you see your regular doctor and ask for a referral to a bariatric surgeon.
- Once you lose the weight, then a thigh lift, arm lift, contouring liposuction and BBL are all possibilities.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
Large volume liposuction
Large volume liposuction is not legal in New York and many other states. Liposuction is also not a substitute for weight loss. You need to explore other alternatives, including various forms of weight loss or bariatric surgery.
You might also like...
Most surgeons do not do large volume liposuction because many states limit the amount of removal during any one session. Besides it looks like you need to lose some weight first if your BMI is very high. Best of luck.
Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring
I appreciate your question.
For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Best of luck!
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
That is too many surgeries to do at one setting and can increase your risks for complications. Focus on two areas or procedures and try to lose weight before the surgery to optimize your results
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.