Who provides the best large volume liposuction? Want large volume lipo, bbl, thigh lift and arm lift, is that possible? (Photos)

I want large volume lipo && bbl a thigh lift and a arm lift , is that possible ?

Look at Results--VASER HI DEF, ThermiRF, ultrasound, fat removal for the WIN!

I recommend getting a formal consultation with a body contouring expert to go over your options. Rather than volume, look at results. VASER HI DEF in combination with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting will give contouring, definition  and fat removal to the body and the results can be seen immediately, if you're a candidate.  As much weight loss as possible will be safer and give you a better outcome.  See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Large volume liposuction - who does it best?

Thank you for asking about your large volume liposuction.

• Here's the problem - liposuction will not lead to weight loss.
  • It removes fat from some areas - but new fat shows up in new areas if you keep eating the same amount.
  • Your photos suggest that weight loss is what you need.
  • This can be done with diet and exercise or with bariatric surgery.
  • I suggest you see your regular doctor and ask for a referral to a bariatric surgeon.
  • Once you lose the weight, then a thigh lift, arm lift, contouring liposuction and BBL are all possibilities.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Large volume liposuction

Large volume liposuction is not legal in New York and many other states. Liposuction is also not a substitute for weight loss.  You need to explore other alternatives, including various forms of weight loss or bariatric surgery.

Lipo

Most surgeons do not do large volume liposuction because many states limit the amount of removal during any one session. Besides it looks like you need to lose some weight first if your BMI is very high. Best of luck.

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question.

For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Surgeries

That is too many surgeries to do at one setting and can increase your risks for complications. Focus on two areas or procedures and try to lose weight before the surgery to optimize your results 

David R. Alfonso, MD, FACS
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Body contouring procedures

Body contouring procedures are best performed for people at or near their ideal body weight.  From the pictures submitted, I would recommend a weight loss program before any elective cosmetic surgery.

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon