How much do gummy bear implants cost and will any doctor do payment plans?

Costs will vary with the doctor you choose. Most offices will take payments as long as the payments are substantial and all payments are completed prior to undergoing surgery.

Breast augmentation

The cost of the procedure and implants will vary from surgeon to surgeon.  Some are able to give you a general quote over the phone, but for a customized quotation it is best to go in for an evaluation.  Some practices will allow payment plans as long as all payments are complete prior to surgery.  Many surgeons also have information available for various credit companies that will assist you in getting funds for the surgery.  I encourage you to visit a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to learn more.

Camille Cash, MD

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Costs for breast implants

The cost of a breast augmentation is usually made up of 4 charges.

1. Surgeon's fee
  2. Anesthesia fee
  3. Operating room fee
  4. Implant fee

The total cost varies greatly by surgeon and location, but should not be your main reason for choosing one surgeon over another.  Many practices work with third party finance companies.

Samuel Beran, MD