I'm 20 years old. I have a small beard and moustache. How can I get a full dark beard on my face? (Photo)

Plzz hep with my question

Treatment options!

We need to evaluate if you never had beard or moustache in those areas is more likely that because of your genetic predisposition you are not going to have it. The only permanent option is the hair transplant to those areas. Is permanent and you have amazing donor area so if you really want that you can have it for sure, YOU have all your life in front of you to enjoy it!!

Mexico Hair Restoration Surgeon

Beard hair is a genetic trait similar to the color of your eyes and hair. Some people are born with

Beard hair is a genetic trait similar to the color of your eyes and hair.  There is no "natural" way to grow a thick beard if you don't have the genetic trait.  One option may be a beard transplant surgery.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

20 years old without beard growth yet

Many young men want to accelerate their beard growth and ask about it. It takes age (genetic triggers which occur in family lines) so if you want to find out when your beard will grow out, you need to find out when your father or grandfather started to grow their beard. Hormones should have kicked in nicely by the time a man reaches 18 but he must wait out his genetics as hormone alone are not responsible for the onset of beard grown. Beard transplants can be done when the young man is a bit older (over 25) if the beard has not grown in yet

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Beard Transplant!!

If you are unable to grow facial hair in certain areas, then you likely don't have beard forming follicles in those areas and will never have facial hair there.  The only option is to transplant hairs to the area.  We have been providing this service to patients for years and it is one of our most highly rated procedures in terms of patient satisfaction.  Outstanding results for patients that otherwise could do nothing about the problem! 

Ryan Welter, MD
Boston Hair Restoration Surgeon