Marks after beard transplant. Is it permanent? (Photo)

I got a small beard transplant surgery about 2 months ago just to fill the patches near the top of my beard. If I lower the beard by shaving it, it still shows where the hairs were implanted and doesn't look clean like my natural hair. Is this permanent or will it take time to be like the rest of my facial hair? Also, if I were to get laser hair removal would it still be visible that I had hairs transplanted there?

Follow up with your doctor if you are concerned about your scarring or "marks". It may or may not be permanent.

Follow up with your doctor if you are concerned about your scarring or "marks".  It may or may not be permanent.   It may take several more months for it to fade.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Marks on recipient area of beard

you have marks on recipient area of beard and these may get better with time. You really will not know for at least 3-4 more months. Go back to your doctor and ask about these marks

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon