I had a beard transplant a day ago. How much time it will take to get the full beard? When will the red spots go?

I had a beared transplant a day ago, How much time it will take to gat the full beared When the resd clots will go

One days after beard transplants

This is the type of question you should be asking your doctor. Red spots?  Growth usually is 4-6 months. Go see your doctor and ask about the red spots

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results.  If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

How long will it take for beard transplant to grow?

Vaibhavak,Thank you for the question. I have had patients recover with little visible detection after a beard transplant within 3-4 days. But it depends on your complexion, some fair and sensitive skin complexions may stay irritated longer. I recommend that patients let their facial hair grow before the beard transplant, so the transplant blends in faster as it grows about 1mm every 3 days.Sincerely,
Bernardino Arocha , MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon