Heavy lidded eyes are a very attractive feature & I was wondering what I could do to increase my upper lid space? (Photos)

Photo 1 is me and photo 2 are the eyes I have in mind

Eyelids

It is possible to give the appearance of raising the eyelid crease. The "goal" picture you are posting is not a good result. I suspect that the model is allowing the eyelids to rest a little lower for the purposes of the picture. If that is his normal lid, then he is a candidate for a lid ptosis repair. You would look half asleep if your lids were like that and I would advise you not to look for lids that low.

Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

What will reveal more eyelid?

Thank you for sharing your question. You probably need a small amount of skin removal (blepharoplasty). The photo you show as the ideal appearance would be considered a complication. The eyelids should not be that low. See an experienced board-certified Oculoplastic Surgeon for comprehensive evaluation and discussion of potential options.
Good luck,

Desire for more Upper Eyelid Tarsal Show

Unfortunately, your picture is too poor that it is impossible to determine if anything could reasonably be done to improve your eyes. However, I can say "beware of what you wish for."  The "wish" picture is of someone with significant ptosis, or droop of the upper eyelids and is probably interfering with vision. Correcting the problem will significantly reduce the amount of upper lid that is visible. The reduced tarsal show is the normal, not the picture you wished to look like.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Consider Blepharoplasty

By comparing the two photos, it appears that removal of redundant upper eyelid skin and minimal peri orbital fat is what is needed to help you!

Jeffrey Joseph, MD, FACS
Lafayette Facial Plastic Surgeon

Blepharoplasty is the answer

The feature you are seeking -- increased exposure of the upper eyelid platform can be achieved with blepharoplasty. A consultation with an oculoplastic surgeon should be your next step. Best of luck. 

Chaneve Jeanniton, MD
Brooklyn Oculoplastic Surgeon

Blepharoplasty

Thank you for your question. Blepharoplasty surgery, or the eyelid tuck, is the surgical procedure that can provide your eyes a more rested appearance by reducing the excess skin and fatty tissue. Please consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon to determine your next steps to achieving your desired result.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon