Ptosis? uneven Brows? Please help! (photos)

My eyebrows are extremely uneven! & I also noticed that one of my eyes is lower/smaller than the other leading me to think its ptosis? i have terrible vision in that eye but havent seen an optometrist in years. Im wondering if my face is just extremely asymmetrical? Or if my eye could just be naturally squinting because it needs to be corrected with glasses. Or if its ptosis? its not that noticeable in other pictures is it worth seeing a surgeon?

Facial Asymmetry

Based on the first two photographs, you do have a brow asymmetry with a higher left brow. Sometimes, this can be compensatory and related to ptosis or droopiness of the left upper eyelid, although it does not seem that you have significant frontalis muscle activation on the photograph. I would suggest seeing an oculoplastic surgeon to do a more careful evaluation and decide what, if any, intervention is appropriate.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Ptosis with brow involvement

Thank you for sharing your question. You might have ptosis (dropping eyelid) causing compensatory brow elevation. If this is the case, correcting the ptosis will lead to self-correction of the eyebrow. See an experienced Oculoplastic Surgeon for comprehensive evaluation and guidance.  Good luck,

See oculoplastic specialist

It is difficult to tell from the photo but you may have left upper lid ptosis with brow compensation. See an oculoplastic specialist for evaluation.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon