Lip Injection and Forehead Botox Price

hi , im 20 years old m, i want to get botox for my eyebrow and lip injection ( not too much just little bit that looks so natural),, but i do not have any idea about price, i know the price of botox is 7 -15$ per unit but i dont know normally how many units it needs , and i dont have any idea about lips incetion, anybody can help me? ( for the lip i dont want to seem fake, just little bit to have fuller lips)

Cost of Botox and Filler

+1

The best way to determine your actual cost is to meet with the surgeon in person. He or she can they tell you precisely what you need and what you dont need. Filler cost is based upon syringe's used and Botox is based upon volume injected. You are still young and I would recommend you wait a few more years regardless.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Price of Botox and Lip Injections

+1

For the area between the eyes I usually use between 20 to 28 units of Botox at $10.00/unit. For your lips I would recommend only one syringe of Juvederm. In my office, we charge $600 for a full sized (0.8 cc) syringe of Juvederm.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Price of Botox and Lip injections

+1

Hi San Diego,

The price of Botox does vary, usually by the unit.  The number of units required depends on where you are concerned.  For the area between the brows (the glabella), 25 units is a good estimation.  There is a range of units that may be necessary depending on the patient, e.g., men may require more Botox.  For the forehead wrinkles that are horizontal across the forehead, 20 units is a good estimation.  For your lips, you should expect to pay a few hundred dollars.  The price varies on what injectable material is used and the market where you live.

Good luck!

P. Daniel Ward, MD
Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of lip fillers and Botox.

+1

At 20 years old, I can see that you may want and be a candidate for lip fillers like Restylane and Juvederm that can fill the lips and make them more aesthetically balanced.  The cost of 1 syringe of either filler, in our office, is $650.

Now, Having Botox in the forehead is another story.  Do you really have horizontal lines across your forehead or vertical lines between your eyebrows at 20 years old or are trying to use Botox to prevent ever getting them?  I can't imaging the first and do suspect that latter.  Botox costs $300 per area...but please see an MD with a good reputation and don't do more than you need at 20 years of age based on fear of what may happen in the future to your forehead.

When using the BOTOX to evert the lip, you need very few units

+1

When using the BOTOX to evert the lip, you need very few units and not everyone is a candidate for this procedure. It depends on your smile and how the muscle is affecting it but usually you need about 5-7units. I would not focus on saving money on these kinds of procedures because it’s more important to go to an experienced injector. Particularly with lip injections, it’s better to go to an experienced injector than to cut costs. Make sure you are going to someone who is comfortable with doing lip injections and does a lot of them. If you focus on saving money, you could end up with a result you don’t want, and then you will have just wasted your money anyway.

Joseph A. Eviatar, MD, FACS
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon