Destination Beauty 2015 Mommy Makeover - Bangkok

Booked in for a mommy make over with destination...

Booked in for a mommy make over with destination beauty on may 29 2015 after 4years of making sure this was what i really wanted to do i am finally going through with it. Ofcourse im nervous excited and scared a little ild say these are all normal emotions these are big operations and this is my body i am changing allso i will be in a different country from my family for 2weeks. i am dealing with Vicky as my rep who is very helpful always answering my questions which there is so many i must drive her crazy but she is always quite happy to help which sets my mind at ease. my sergeon will be doctor Kasemak who i have read a mixture of reviews about will definitely do afew post threw my experience as im sure there will be alot of down time.

What to Pack for Surgery in Thailand

I'm heading over to Bangkok on May 29 for a mommy makeover and am not sure what to pack I no it's going to be hot over there at that time of year.
Staying at the Indra in the city which I have just seen doesn't have free wifi spending a lot of time in a very basic hotel with no free wifi will be a pain and will end up costing abit because there is no way
I read not to take any form of mess before surgery yet have read on here some ladys taking supplements

I really want to take good care of my scars as want to try my best to avoid any infection.

really dont want lift scar is there anyway to get implants without lift

love my boobs when they are in a bra
they look great in a bra.
i spoke to a plastics doctor here in NZ who said implants should be enough to sort them out. im hoping doctor Angkana will think that aswell as i really dont want that scar.
im allso now freaking out about tummy tuck the after math and the scaring how i am going to manage what i will need for after care what products i should take over to Bangkok for the surgery after care. what ill need for at home am i going to be able to get around Thailand after wards. spending 2weeks away from my babes how i no i will totally be a wreck away from them. what i should watch out for. so much to think about even after thinking i have planned so well. i no that there is still so much to sort out. is it really that much cheaper to get it done over there 12k surgery 1500 flights 1700 hotel transfer fly back cover. 1500 spending money and food. total 16700.

2weeks out travel agent DB uses is very slack

2weeks out from surgery and the travel broker is so slack at getting things together he's had over two months to sort this all out making me feel that I should of organized it All myself or went through another package or another company. I so hope this is not a sign of things to come as I have to be organized and have things around me organized to help me stay at ease.
I'm getting very nervous now and asking myself am I sure?

Is it normal to have different size breasts...

Is it normal to have different size breast I'm freaking out had operations yesterday tummy tuck and implants they look totally different like there two different sizes in there on the smaller one the nipple is to the left I hope this will some how centre I don't want to look like a freak I am now second guessing myself getting this done wondering what have a done to myself. I went bigger then I was going to go so I didn't need a lift I went 435cc I was going to go 385 was disappointed they don't have 400cc also went over the muscle there is not much at all I went with doctor angkana at Tria staff are great speak very little English yesterday I was sick afew and the pain from that was intense felt like I tore internal stitches. Had my period while was getting it done so sponge baths feel abit weird hoping to get up today for awe walk and see doctor this Ravo will ask about breast then,

Dr Angkana

Perfect results my doctor here in NZ is very happy with results and even said he has never seen such fine stitching which gave me a very thin scar.

bedside manner 6/10
her team 8/10
post op care 6/10
post op results 9/10
scaing 9/10
communiction 4/10
tapping in important also getting lots of rest lesson to the doctors they no.
you will need extra pillows to put under legs
lots of water eat well