Will lip injections widen my mouth and plump my lips? (photos)

My mouth is 45mm wide (very small) I want fuller lips, much fuller but am worried with my mouth being so small it will look unflattering. When I smile my lips and mouth look a little bigger and better but when im not my mouth and lips look like that of a baby's! Will lip injections help widen my mouth for full lips that will look natural?

Will lip injections widen my mouth and plump my lips?

Thank you for your question and photos.  The nice thing about lip fillers is that one can have a multitude of treatment options and sculpt a result that is natural and flattering.  I would start with a face to face consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon / Facial Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist who has experience in lip injections. During the consult you and the physician should be understanding of the goals and realistic outcomes of your choices. Once an exam and opinion is rendered then you can decide if lip injections are right for you. Good luck.

Peabody Plastic Surgeon

Lip Fillers Long Term, Use Cannulas and a Conservative approach

Lip injections can be used to reshape and increase size of the lips. I suggest seeing an expert who treats this area often.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Lip Fillers

Lip fillers are best not only to increase the size but also to adjust the shape of the lip in an artistic way.  Please consult an expert in lip fillers for the best cosmetic results. Best, Dr. Green