I would like the corners of my mouth to be upturned. Also like to have more of a v shape to my face. Any suggestion? (photo)

I don't know what procedure would be needed or how much it would cost?

Facial Changes for upturned mouth

A combination of neurotoxins and fillers will address these concerns and help give you the changes that you want.  Be certain to consult an experienced board certified dermatologist who has a great deal of experience with these facial injections for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green

Fillers and toxin can make desired facial changes

Thanks for your question, and thanks for the photo as well. I always recommend you make a consultation with a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon as we have the most knowledge and skill in providing the results you are looking for with the most sophisticated or with fillers and toxins – where we are the experts. I think with your age and changes that are seen, a combination of facial fillers and a small amount of botulinum toxin can make the changes you are looking for and you will be very happy. I am not sure a surgical procedure at this time is warranted.

Michael Gold, MD
Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip Corners and V Facial Shape -- Botox, Fillers

I suggest botox and fillers to reshape these areas.  You need a formal consultation with a facial scuopting expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

V-Shaped face

Corner of the mouth lifts will upturn the outside of your lips. A More v-shaped face would come from a combined buccal lipectomy, perioral mound liposuction and vertical chin lengthening.

Lip corner sag

A corner lip lift operation  should give you the change in appearance that you want. It also may make your face look more heart shaped. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon