Can double jaw surgery and genioplasty be reversed?

Only 3 months ago I had double jaw surgery and genio. The only thing I really wanted was a shorter and more symmetrical face as I thought I had a long face. Now my face looks longer and skeletical, and my cheek bones way disappeared. My chin looks too pronounced and big! She also moved the upper jaw down so as to show more teeth (said my teeth were too short). I really do not know what to do. Counterclockwise face rotation was performed... Can this be reversed? And if yes, how and when?

Jaw surgery reversal

It can be. However, I would wait total 6 months to see the end results. You should first talk to your surgeon and voice your concerns. She is the best person to speak to.

New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon