Cost of putting back crown that came off after 5-6 years?

My crown came off after 5-6 years. I had it done in California, now I am in New Jersey. I do have my old crown, it needs recement only i think. How much will it cost me?

Cost to have crown put back on #DrSoftTouch

The cost to have a crown recemented is minimal, usually around $100 plus the cost of an exam and x-ray. It's possible that the cement failed and simply recementing your crown will be all that is necessary. I would recommend seeing a dentist in New Jersey as soon as possible to determine why your crown came off. I hope this helps.  Click "save" under my name, if you'd like to ask me more questions in the future.