Is it possible to achieve a natural look 'c' cup breast implants (mtf) and if nipple shape is 'customizable'? (photos)

Transgender (male to female), c cup, 38 inch back, 5'9", 170 lbs, mixed race, perky shape, swooping shape, puffy nipples, pointed, tubular shaping, snoopy shaped

MTF Breast Augmentation

Hi and thanks for for the question and photos. Yes it is possible to achieve the look that you are describing. It requires hormone therapy in addition to the augmentation procedure. I recommend having a consultation with a bc ps. Best of Luck Dr Hardy...

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Natural look 'c' cup breast implants (mtf)?

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to transgender patients who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. *** IAsk to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as "natural look” or "C cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to transgender patient breast augmentation) helps.     Best wishes.