Can my asymmetrical eyes be fixed? (Photos)

I have read a few of the posts here about this and I felt like none of them described the same situation as mine. I also noticed that my face in general is very asymmetrical and I'm not sure if that is the reason for my uneven eyes.

Asymmetry

It is actually rare to find perfect symmetry in facial features, so your condition is just a natural variance.  The asymmetry is more evident in the smaller left jaw and submalar cheek development.  As mentioned by several of my colleagues, correction of the left eye levator muscle position will also correct the high left eyebrow position without any surgery to the brow.  Discuss your concerns with a qualified surgeon to determine if anything could be simply done, but only if you are really bothered by your appearance.

Brow asymmetry

Most faces have some asymmetry and this does not necessarily require correction. In your case, the symmetry around your eyes could be improved by raising your right brow to better match the height and contour of the left one. Fillers could also be used to improve the facial symmetry if you wish. 

Elba Pacheco, MD
Annapolis Oculoplastic Surgeon

Can my asymmetrical eyes be fixed? YES, DEPENDS ON THE CAUSE.

It is difficult to tell from the photo but your left upper appears more droopy (ptosis) with brow elevation, which also causes the left upper eyelid to look more hollow with more skin folds. Best to see an oculoplastic specialist for in person evaluation. See following video too.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Asymmetry and normality

Thanks for sharing your question. I can appreciate your concern.

I would start by saying that you have beautiful features to your eyes. There are minimal differences to your eyes and face not worth of surgical treatment. 

Wishing you the best in your journey

Asymmetrical eyes

Your eyes are beautiful with only slight asymmetry.  Most of us have slight differences between our two sides.  In the first photo there appears to be more hollowness above your left upper lid fold.  It's less apparent in the second photo.  If this is something that bothers you. Restylane can be injected to create a fuller appearing fold. Hope this helps.

Katrinka L. Heher, MD
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

You have bilateral anterior levator dehiscence with a compensatory eyebrow lift.

The disinsertion of the tendon in the upper eyelid is contributing to the upper eyelid hollow.  You need a very specialize surgery to help restore volume in the upper eyelid and allow the eyebrow to relax down. I do not think you will find this specialized surgery in Hawaii and I suspect that you will need to travel to Los Angeles for this work.  Seek more than one opinion before having eyelid surgery.