Buccal Fat Removal Recovery Time?

Hi, I would like to know how much recovery time is required for Buccal Fat Removal. I use everyday public transport so I'm afraid people and coworkers may notice it. Any tips to reduce the recovery time? Also, I have to do teeth bleaching, is it better to do it before or after the surgery? Thanks

Buccal fat removal recovery

Recovery from the procedure is generally quite quick. You made me swollen for a few days, but it generally is not enough to even think about when you are out and about. The procedure really has minimal downtime for most patients. I recommend you seek a surgeon who is certified by the American Board of plastic surgery and has extensive experience with this procedure.

Recovery time from a buccal fat excision

The recovery time after buccal fat excision is rather quick. After the procedure, you will have a few stitches on the inside of the mouth and you will need to eat a soft diet for 3 to 4 days. It will be some swelling present in the face after the surgery. The swelling is typically moderate and will slowly resolve over a few weeks. In regards to your work, I wouldn't think you would need more than a few days off.  After that time, you should be older go back to work without significant change in your appearance.
I hope this helps