I want my face slimmer cause it is too big and fat than my body. Any suggestions? (photos)

I want my face slimmer cause it is too big and fat than my body. = #buccaplfatremovall could be one option

Achieving a chiseled, less chubby face requires to address multiple factors in the face and the body composition to contribute to this physical finding. This analysis will help to determine what is the plastic surgery procedure(s) what could best help to correct a chubby face, thus achieve a slimmer more chilled face. 

Some of the physical findings that may need to be addressed to achieve a slimmer / chiseled face are: 

• Lower anterior cheek fullness: this could be addressed surgically with buccal fat removal 
  • Lower posterior cheek fullness: this could be achieving my treating the masseter muscle ( a masticatory muscle) with Botox. The masseter muscle gives bulk to the lower posterior cheek fullness at the level of the angle of the jaw bone 
  • Overall body fat: weight loss to achieve a normal or low normal weight for the height ( normal BMI) is a must. (most models with chiseled face have  are "skinny" and therefore have a BMI in the low normal range) 
  • Anterior and lateral cheek bone projection: lack of cheek bone projection won't allow to have a chiseled appearance, event if the above factors are achieved. Therefore, it someone has not good cheek bone projection, he or she may require cheek augmentation/ enhancement with either soft tissue fillers like Voluma or cheek implants 
  • Saggy facial skin: young people usually doesn't have saggy facial skin. Patients in the 30s or 40s may have some aging related sagginess that may be improved with soft tissue fillers 

Patients interested in determining if buccal fat  removal may help to achieve a chiseled face should make a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon specialized in plastic surgery procedures of the face.

Slim/contour face?

I think you would be a good candidate for buccal fat removal. It can help reduce your cheek volume and Slim the overall contours of the face.  It is important that you seek the advice of the plastic surgeon who has extensive experience in the procedure. I wish you the best. Dr. Gabbay.

Joubin Gabbay, MD