How can I remove excessive fat from my face? (Photo)

I have an excess lump of facial fat on the right side of my face, next to my mouth (picture). It has become really noticeable and when I take pictures it creates a shadow that almost looks like I have a mustache! I want to know if I can remove this fat with injectables or with some other non-invasive method?

Doctor Answers 1

Fullness near the corner of the mouth

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
This is a very common concern for patients and is caused from signs of aging.  In most cases, this can be addressed with minimal invasive methods (such as dermal filler injectables).  Please consult with a board certified specialist in the face who can assist you with achieving the results you seek. 3-dimensional computer imaging can help you visualize what you may look like afterwards and serve as an important communication tool with your surgeon.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 13 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.