How can I remove excessive fat from my face? (Photo)

I have an excess lump of facial fat on the right side of my face, next to my mouth (picture). It has become really noticeable and when I take pictures it creates a shadow that almost looks like I have a mustache! I want to know if I can remove this fat with injectables or with some other non-invasive method?

Fullness near the corner of the mouth

This is a very common concern for patients and is caused from signs of aging.  In most cases, this can be addressed with minimal invasive methods (such as dermal filler injectables).  Please consult with a board certified specialist in the face who can assist you with achieving the results you seek. 3-dimensional computer imaging can help you visualize what you may look like afterwards and serve as an important communication tool with your surgeon.