I have mild cellulite, how much leakage and for how long should I expect after Cellfina? Can I go about my day straight after?

Cellfina recovery is amazingly rapid.

The leakage after a Cellfina treatment is done by that night or the next morning. You can go about most of your normal activities the next day. The only thing I suggest you postpone is biking for a week or two if you had your buttocks treated. My staff were treated and went right back to their regular duties the same day!!

Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

Leakage after Cellfina

Yes, it is normal to experience some bleeding and drainage after Cellfina for anywhere from 24-72 hours. You may be bruised and have some tenderness and/or hard lumps in the area for up to 2-6 weeks. In my opinion, it's best to avoid strenuous exercise for at least a week or so after having Cellfina, but you may resume light duties immediately after. 
Best of luck to you, and be well.#exerciseaftercellfina  #cellulite   #leakage

Cellfina recovery

After Cellfina you will experience some drainage for a day or so.  The day after treatment you should be able to return to most normal light activities.

Steven S. Carp, MD
Akron Plastic Surgeon

Cellfina / Cellulite Reduction/ Liposuction/ Skin Tightening / BBL/ High Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.
It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.
Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.   It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.  It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

You can expect to leak the local anesthesia for 1 to 2 days following the procedure. You will still be sore for three or four days. Following that you may resume normal activities, including workouts. Bruising could last for two to four weeks. God luck!

Cellfina recovery

Patients typically leak fluid for the first day or two after the procedure. You will likely feel some soreness in the areas treated for the first few days and this will subside. You should be able to resume most normal activities in a day or two after treatment.