Rhinoplasty. Can I get a nose that's completely different to my natural shape?

Would I be able to get a nose that looks nowhere near my natural nose shape? Im pisting alone my picture snd the nose that I really want

Major changes in rhinoplasty

This a good topic for discussion.  A facial analysis and thorough examination of the nose would be necessary to determine the thickness of the skin cover, the proportion of bone to cartilage in your nasal hump and whether hump reduction, elevation of the root of the nose or a combination of the two would be appropriate. A well planned and executed rhinoplasty can be a life changing experience

Changing the Shape of a Nose

Hi.  Yes, significant changes to your nose can be made.  The best approach is to make changes to the parts of your nose that are less then optimal and to keep the parts that are good.  I would take down your hump, deproject your nose and take care of your tethered upper lip.  This would give a very attractive nose which would look like the "after" photo that you posted.  Good luck.  

Jonathan Pontell, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty. Can I get a nose that's completely different to my natural shape? (Photo)

Not every nose is appropriate on every face; however,  achieving a smaller nose without a bump should be readily attainable in your case based upon the one view that you submitted.  Seek a consultation with a rhinoplasty expert in your area who can show you simulation to enhance your communication and create realistic expectations.  Best of luck.

A. Joshua Zimm, MD

Rhinoplasty

Hi there,

It is most helpful to have a patient be clear in what they are trying to achieve in Rhinoplasty. Having said that in the majority of cases the aims of most patients fall in quite a narrow range of aesthetics.

I use 3D Vectra imaging in my practice, so the planning is done on your own nose in the context of your face.

You need to have a full consultation with a rhinoplasty surgeon to make an assessment of your nose and ensure that your aims are achievable surgically.

The nose you like appears to conform well to what most of us would consider to be ideal aesthetics and should be achievable, but you need to understand that underlying anatomy will still influence your final result to some extent.

Best wishes

Richard 

You nose is not radically different from the nose that you have included. The nose that you have included is not flawless and seems to have a minor elevation on the dorsum. The goal of a good rhinoplasty is to match the nose to the face and make sure it looks pretty and natural. You would benefit from some alterations in the direction of the nose that is in the picture.

Bahman Guyuron, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Amazing question but thanks .
It brings me to a perfect soultion for you.
And that is why not see someone who can offer you some photoanimation that I do and then deiside if you like some of the iamages that your PS offers you to change the shape.
Now a day we can give you what ever shape you like on the soft ware if you have the funds

Wish you all the best.

I think that your bridge and profile can be improved with a closed rhinoplasty.